Frequently asked questions.
Before you decide to try us
– All our Coaches are former fighters with International experience fighting and/or coaching.
– You don’t have to have any Martial Arts experience to train MMA.
– All our classes are structured around developing strong fighters, but you don’t have to want to be a fighter to train MMA.
– You need your own 16oz Boxing gloves to train, we have a special price for our students, we don’t lend equipment.
– After your free trial week, you can purchase a trial class, week, fortnight or month if you’re still not sure you want to train for a long time.
– The direct debit contract is easy to cancel, just send us an email at email@example.com letting us know, 30 days notice is required as a cancellation fee.
– Please try to take care of your belongings, make sure you have a bag that fits all your gear, pack some plastic bags for sweaty shirts, as an shirts left behind need to be thrown out for hygiene reasons.
– If you turn up early, you can proceed to stretch, skip, shadow then hit the bags while you wait for your class.